Stay healthy & stay safe
As part of our phased building reopening, all staff at the Tyee site and Olympic Academy will complete a Daily Symptom Checker survey beginning November 2. The survey is quick, easy, and designed to help us protect our communities.
Who will complete the survey?
- All staff at the Tyee site and Olympic Academy
- Any visitors to either of these two sites
What information will I need to provide each day?
First, you will select whether you’re planning to work from home or come in to the office.
- “I’m coming in to the office.” Select this option if you’re planning to come in to either site for any period of time during the day. You will answer a series of health questions to make sure it’s safe for you to come in. Based on your responses, you will be:
- certified to enter the building,
- asked to stay home, or
- asked to stay home and contact your healthcare provider.
- “I’m staying home.” Select this option if you are taking the day off or are working from home. You will be asked whether your absence from the building is scheduled or unscheduled.
If your absence is scheduled, the survey will end. If not, you will answer a series of health questions. Based on your responses, you may be asked to contact your healthcare provider.
When will I take the survey?
You must complete the survey before entering the building. If you forgot to complete the survey before coming to work, scan the QR code on the front door of the building before entry.
Where will I take the survey?
You will receive an email each morning from [email protected] with a link to the survey. Just click on the link, answer the questions, and submit your survey!
You may sign up to receive survey notifications via SMS text. Text reminders will be sent weekdays at 4:30 a.m.
Why are we doing this now?
As more of us return to the office, resources like the Daily Symptom Checker help us make sure that we are keeping all staff, students, and visitors as safe and healthy as we can.
How long does it take to complete?
The survey should take you less than 60 seconds to complete.
I’m still not quite sure how this all works. Who can I reach out to for help?
If you need support or do not receive your daily email, please contact Cindy Jouper.