Our Annual Giving Tree has arrived in the main lobby! Our tree supports children/youth/students age 21 and under who are receiving ongoing, direct contact services from an ESD division/department/program (e.g. GRAVITY & Sound to Harbor Early Learning Programs).
This year we are supporting 34 children & teens.
Are you a shopper?
Pick a tag, any tag! Tags may include the option of both a “need” and a “want.” You are not required to purchase both. The suggested maximum amount to spend per tag is $25 total.
Don’t love shopping?
Gift cards are quick and easy. We recommend purchasing a $25 gift card from a store that has grocery items (like Fred Meyer, Target, Walmart, etc).
- Choose a tag from the tree (The tag is actually 3 color-coded tags).
- Sign your name on the “White Snowflake” tag and drop it off at the front desk.
- Take the “Blue Snowflake” tag shopping with you, so you remember what to purchase.
- Return the wrapped item to the front desk with the “Yellow Gift” tag attached.
- Bring your gift to the ESD main building no later than December 2, 2019.
Thank you for your support!