You have free access to the Zoom videoconferencing system.
If you need help creating an account or getting started with Zoom, contact Carrie Sherman, ext. 6792.
The main conference rooms have touch screens for conference room staff. For help, contact Carrie Sherman, ext. 6793, Chris Johnson, ext. 6707, or the front desk, ext. 6700.
- Grays Harbor
- Chehalis A
- Chehalis B
- Cowlitz (Zoom videoconferencing available)
Laptops can be connected via HDMI and VGA. Some devices require an adapter.
- HDMI has built-in audio.
- VGA requires a separate audio cable.
Use your laptop to control the sound level.
Request AV when booking the room on ORB. Numbers in parentheses indicate the quantity available. If the quantity is not listed, we have that item in ample quantity.
- Apple TV (3)
- Catchbox (1)
- Clicker (to advance Power Point slides)
- Conference Phone (2)
- Countdown Timer (1)
- Document Camera (3)
- DVD Player (2)
- Laptop Table
- Lectern w/Removable Gooseneck (2)
- Microphone – Gooseneck Stand (1)
- Microphones – Handheld (2)
- Microphones – Lav (clip-on)(2)
- Microphones – Panel(16)
- Microphones – Handheld Wireless (8)
- Presenter Laptop
- Share Presentation (Projector or Monitor)
- TV (Mobile)
- Whiteboards – rolling(2)
- Yeti Microphone (2)
- Zoom – include meeting ID